What is Ada?
Ada Developers Academy is a year-long intensive training program for women transitioning into software development. We’re located in Seattle, Washington. We offer one of the most comprehensive developer training programs available: seven months of full-time classroom instruction plus five months of on-the-ground training ensures our graduates thrive in their careers as developers. Ada is tuition-free and is supported by the tech community, public funding, and individual donors.
This site is for volunteer information and opportunities
Ways you can be involved
- Guest Lecturer - Speak to a specific topic or tool
- Teaching Assistant - Helping students problem solve/learn in the classroom
- Code Reviewer - Provide students with comments/code reviews either in person or remotely
- Application Reviewer - Review candidate application submissions and score
- Sponsoring Company Mentor - Provide regular professional/technical support for a specific student
- Ada Student/Alum Mentor - Provide emotional/technical support for a specific student
How to Get Started
- Complete the Volunteer Information Survey:
- Return a signed copy of the Volunteer Code of Conduct to email@example.com
- Attend a Monday morning info session on getting started